Monday, April 19, 2010

San Deigo

My first vacation in 2008 was a hotel in San Diego. I went there with my cousin Daniel, my two brothers Itai and Elior, and my parents. First, we checked in, and then my cousin and I raced there with Itai. After that, it was time to go swimming. Once we were done swimming it was already dark outside! When we got back to our room my grandma and my aunt came to us, and they were staying over night with us. I had a blast because the hotel had two water slides, and two pools.The next day we did the same thing, but my cousin's parents were there playing in the water with all of us. I will never forget that trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kayla,

San Diego is very nice place for vacation. Specially, with two slides and pools. I'm sure you had lots of fun like I did.

Sincerely,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear Kayla,

San Diego is very nice place for vacation. Specially, with two slides and pools. I'm sure you had lots of fun like I did.

Sincerely,
Mom