Monday, April 26, 2010

When My Baby Brother Was Born...................

I had to sleep at my grandma's house the night my brother was born. It was a Friday night, and my 1st brother was sleeping there too. Once I got there, I just went into the bedroom, and fell asleep. I was really tired that I didn't care what was going on! My grandma went to the hospital, and the next day, she came home saying that my new brother is ugly, but I knew she was just joking. He was actually very cute! When we all got ready, we started walking there since the hospital was so close. We were all really exited that month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kayla,

Was your brother the one with your mom and your grandma? I think that your grandma was joking about your new brother ugly.

Best wishes,
Jollene :)