Monday, December 14, 2009

Who Was Who On Halloween?

This was my Halloween costume for 2009. It was pretty fun to be a bride for the first time! Even though it was really comfortable, I couldn't wear it because I was afraid it would get dirty when I wore it. As I said, I couldn't wear the costume above, but I did wear another comfortable costume to replace it. Believe it or not, I liked it better than the other one! Maybe I will be a bride next year too, and wear the same thing I did this year next year.

Who were you for Halloween?
Was this your first time wearing the costume?
Was the costume comfortable for the whole night?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kayla,

I really liked your costume on Halloween. On Halloween I was a skeleton. Yes, I was comfortable in my costume on Halloween night. What was your favorite part about your costume?

Sincerely,

Nick

kayla said...

@ Nick,

My favorite part of my costume was that it was so pretty, and I never wanted to take it off because of how comfortable it was too! By the way, the dress reached the ground so it kept my feet warm the whole night too which is another way it was my favorite part of my costume. I'm curious, who did you go trick-or-treating with? Also, what was your favorite part of your costume?

Your friend,
Kayla

Anonymous said...

Dear Kayla,

My favorite part about my costume was feeling the bones. I went trick-or-treating with my best friends. Who did you go trick-or-treating with?


Your classmate
Nick

kayla said...

Dear Nick,

Wow! I bet that the bones were really comfortable to feel. You asked who I went trick-or-treating with, and I always go with my cosins on my moms side. I usually go around my grandma's neighborhood. Which friend did you go with? Who's neighborgood did you go trick-or-treating on?

Your commenting buddy,
Kayla

Anonymous said...

Dear Kayla,

I loved your outfit. I also thought that Becky Bride was a clever idea. The picture of you was great!

From,
Moraiya