Saturday, December 26, 2009

Trophies


These are all of my trophies so far. The bowling one in the back is from my birthday party in a bowling alley. I like the trophy with the huge basketball the most because the ball spins, but the air does NOT spin it. That was my first season of basketball when I got that trophy. I love all of my trophies! My favorite sport is soccer because you use your feet, and not your hands so your hands are free. I played two sports for at least four seasons. One of my team names were the Soccer Stars. I liked the name because the sport was soccer, and that is sound like we're really stars in my opinion. No, I did not pick the name with my teammates. As you can see, I have four trophies including one metal.





What sport do you play or did play?
Was it your favorite sport?
How many seasons did you play it?
What was your teams name?
Did you like the name?
Did you pick it out with your teammates?

How many trophies do you have?

4 comments:

Mrs. Yollis said...

Dear Kayla,

I really like your picture and the idea of telling about different trophies that you earned. Perhaps you can add more information to your post or in the comment section so we can learn more about your basketball team or one of the other teams you were on.

When I was in 8th grade I was on a bowling league. My team was called the Alley Cats, and we were not very good. In fact, our trophy was for last place. We had a lot of fun playing together, but we did not have a lot of talent.

The other trophy I won was the Digital Voice Award in 2009. The trophy is shaped like a star and is translucent. Every time I look at it, I feel so proud!

Where do you keep your trophies?

Your friend,
Mrs. Yollis

kayla said...

Dear Mrs. Yollis,

Wow! I can not believe that you were on a bowling league! The name "Alley Cats" is a very great name for a bowling team name. It also seems like you had a lot of fun playing with your teammates.

A star shaped trophy sounds like a lot of fun to have and keep. You asked me where I keep my trophies, and I keep them on a desk in my room. I only have that desk for the trophies and pictures. It's pretty fun to have a desk like that, and it looks very smashing to me.

See you soon,
Kayla

Nick said...

Dear Kayla,

I play hockey and I love it. Yes, it is my favorite sport. I have played it for five seasons and I am still playing it. My team is named the Rink rats. I actually really like the name. No, I didn't pick it out with my teammates. For hockey I have six, and for my other sports I have five so now I have eleven trophies. Also see you after winter break.


P.S. This post is awesome! :)

Your classmate,
Nick

Anonymous said...

Dear Nick,

I don't play hockey, but I would love to be on a team. What other sports did you play to earn eleven trophies? Also, was Rink Cats your team name for all of the five seasons? I know I didn't ask you this in the post, but what's your coach's name now?

Your blogging friend,
Kayla